What is a MILF?
[imglink]http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/1733/042d0b17329592.gif[/imglink]
_____________________________________
l0ranga:
Yeah. maybe the thing is that she looks better and better the older she gets. Or it's just me, when I see this fantastic photo of her.
(would have been cool if she would make a comeback as sexfighter.) Tracy the sexfighting 'MILF'
_________________________________________
Swan:
Tracy the sexfighting MILF - it's sounds cool!!!
But I just wonder - with whom of young pornstars Traci would be necessary to cross a thighs first? Any suggestions?
What is a MILF?
Acronym
MILF
(slang) Mother(s) I('d) like to fuck: A (putative) mother found sexually attractive.
1999: Movie American Pie
Dude, that chick's a MILF!
Usage notes
MILF has become a much-used descriptor on the Internet for pornography sites featuring MILFs: (Married) women (with grown children) mostly between the ages of 35 and 55.
( MILF - Wiktionary )![]()
***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***
Bookmarks